1. Whats your favorite camera and why?
It's just my Nikon N90 with a 24mm lens. I've been using it forever and its an extension of me and how I work. The wider lens is challenging but beautiful
2. What type of photographer would you describe yourself as/how would you describe your photographic style?
I consider myself a street photographer 100% with some leanings towards documentary style portraiture.
3. Whats your dream photo shoot?
A dream, as in the impossible, would be to shoot something thats fascinating and dangerous that no one has seen before and be completely invisible and safe while doing it.
4. Whats the longest you've spent on a project/most in depth you've gone?
I've been returning to Oaxaca, Mexico almost annually since 2002 to shoot the streets there. Over the years I've made connections/friendships with people that give me access to things that a new visitor might otherwise miss.
5. How long have you lived in Bushwick/Brooklyn/New York?
Born and raised.
Bushwick Community Darkroom, 110 Troutman Street, Bushwick, NY, 11206, USA 718-218-4023 firstname.lastname@example.org