1. Whats your favorite camera & why?
I will always hold a dear place in my heart for my Canon AE-1. It was my first (real) camera! That said, I absolutely love disposable cameras. Specifically the fujifilm ones.
2. What type of photographer would you describe yourself as/how would you describe your photographic style?
Always exploring! But mostly I tread the line between fine art and lifestyle.
3. Whats your dream photo shoot?
Aside from a boudoir w/ Michael Fassbender? Honestly, I'd love to do some conflict photography. Most likely in the Gaza strip. Growing up in the Middle East, this is a topic that is on the one side really interesting to me, and on the other not explored enough. Did I mention ~*~AlWaYs ExPlOrInG~*~?
4. Whats the longest you’ve spent on a project/most in depth you’ve gone?
For a year and a half or so I've been collecting images for what I call "flash grenade". It's a surprise shot from my disposable, usually when the subject is in a vulnerable situation - intoxicated, in the middle of a personal story. The ultimate result is the opposite of the majority of photgraphs we see today - there's this rawness, which I absolutely adore. In addition, because the subject and I are in a comfortable setting or relationship, there is zero judgement in the photo - even love - despite the absurdity of the result.
5. How long have you lived in Bushwick/Brooklyn/New York?
I moved to the hood from Israel in late August/early September 2014.