1. Whats your favorite camera & why?
My favorite camera is the Leica M6 Classic. It's the second 35mm camera I've owned but used the most. It's helped me learn a lot about photography and myself.
2. What type of photographer would you describe yourself as/how would you describe your photographic style?
Although I am a "street photographer" I don't think I've been shooting long enough to have a style yet. As of now I'm just shooting what I'm drawn to.
3. Whats your dream photo shoot?
My dream photo shoot would involve a coy sky and not too many tall things in the way. Sunny sixteen for the win!
4. Whats the longest you've spent on a project/most in depth you've gone?
I've actually just decided to start working on a book! Does life count as project? If that's the case 21 years!
5. How long have you lived in Bushwick/Brooklyn/New York?
I've grown up in Brooklyn and moved out and back for a total of a decade.