1. Whats your favorite camera & why?
The Mamiya 6 is a really special camera. I'm completely in love with the square ratio and what is there not to like about a bigger negative.
2. What type of photographer would you describe yourself as/how would you describe your photographic style?
I would describe myself as a documentary photographer. I really enjoy candid/natural moments. They're rare and almost impossible to capture due to the photographers' presence but sometimes lightning strikes and you get lucky.
3. Whats your dream photo shoot?
I love film sets. I'm a film junkie. I work in film and I've always wanted to direct movies for as long as I can remember. I think the stills photographer on film sets has the coolest job.
4. Whats the longest you've spent on a project/most in-depth you've gone?
Not long. I have a short attention span. This Christmas I took a trip to Atlantic City to find out who spends their Christmas gambling in the casinos of Atlantic City. That's probably the longest project, 3 days.
5. How long have you lived in Bushwick/Brooklyn/New York?
I'm going on five years strong in Brooklyn. It doesn't seem long but that's the longest I've lived in any place. I'm nomadic like that.